Become A Difference Maker Today
Experience the joy of serving others
Together with volunteers like you we serve approximately 8,000 youth and adults living in Utah every year. From sorting donations to serving meals to mentoring and more, your time, talents, and skills help make Utah a better place for all!
Volunteer With Us
Volunteers are the heartbeat of our programs.
STEPS TO VOLUNTEER
1) Look at the open volunteer positions and select the one that best fits your interests.
2) If you’re interested in serving a meal at one of our centers, bypass the volunteer application by signing up via the links below.
- To serve a meal at the Youth Resource Center, please visit our 2022 meal calendar
- To serve a meal at the Center for Women & Children, please visit our 2022 meal calendar
- To serve a meal at the Geraldine E. King Women's Resource Center, please visit our Jan - Nov 2022 meal calendar or Nov - Dec 2022 meal calendar
- For Adult Detox volunteer opportunities, contact Natalie Dold at firstname.lastname@example.org.
4) Once your application has been reviewed, we will check our volunteer calendar for matching availability and will contact you with this information.
5) Start volunteering!
Thank you again for your interest in serving vulnerable individuals in your community who need help the most.
If you have any questions, comments, or suggestions, please email us at email@example.com.
*All volunteers wanting to work directly with clients must complete a Utah Department of Human Services Office of Licensing background screening, record two sets of fingerprints, and pay a fee of $42.25 to cover the processing prior to direct client work.
*Volunteers of America, Utah is not able to validate court-appointed volunteer hours.
*Past Volunteers of America, Utah clients who want to volunteer must wait two years to return to help with current programs.
Please note that at Volunteers of America, Utah, we strive to be sensitive to the needs of all the individuals we work with. For this reason, it is critical that we select volunteers who are able to connect well with our clients and amplify their success through volunteer service.
- For general volunteer questions please contact us at:
- Phone: 801.363.9414