Become A Difference Maker Today
Experience the joy of serving others
Thank you for your interest in volunteering with us. Our volunteers positively impact the lives of approximately 10,000 children, youth, women, and men living in Utah every year. We are grateful to all of our volunteers who become deeply involved in the success of our programs. We are excited to extend to you an opportunity to make your community a better place. We invite you to donate your time, your talents, and your skills to bettering the lives of the most vulnerable living in our communities.
STEPS TO VOLUNTEERING:
1) Look at all of the positions open for volunteer work then select one that you are interested in.
2) Send an email with your contact information and the individual volunteer application or the group application (depending on if you are volunteering alone or with a group) to the corresponding contact person for the position.* Be sure to indicate dates and times that you are available, volunteer positions you are interested in, and start date.
3) Once your application has been reviewed we will check our volunteer calendar for matching availability and will contact you with this information.
4) Start volunteering!
Thank you again for your interest in volunteering with us!
If you have any questions, comments, or suggestions, please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
*All volunteers who wish to work directly with our clients must complete a Utah Department of Human Services Office of Licensing background screening, record two sets of finger prints, and pay a fee of $37 to cover the processing prior to direct client work.
Please note that at Volunteers of America, we strive to be sensitive to the needs of all the individuals we work with. For this reason, we feel it is critical that we select volunteers that are able to connect well with our clients and amplify success in whatever volunteer avenue you are engaged in.
Volunteer With Us
The best way to find yourself, is to lose yourself in the service of others. -Gandhi
- For general volunteer questions please contact us at:
- Phone: 801-364-0744, ext. 128