Advocates, kitchen staff & coordinators, peer support specialists for youth, and more.
Volunteers of America, Utah has more than 300 employees and over 3,200 volunteers. Our work touches the mind, body, heart, and ultimately the spirit of those we serve.
Full-time employees are eligible for our comprehensive benefits package including:
- 10 paid holidays per year
- 10 days of paid vacation time (increases with seniority); 12 days of paid sick time
- 403(b) with employer match
- 97% cost paid for single health benefits
- Health Savings Account with employer match of $300 per quarter
- 90% cost paid for single dental benefits
- $50,000 life insurance coverage
- Aflac and vision benefits
- Employee assistance program
We are an affiliate of the national Volunteers of America program, which employs nearly 16,000 individuals nationwide. In addition to sharing a workplace, our staff members share values of teamwork, inclusion, and integrity; which form the foundation of our work. We are deeply committed to creating lasting solutions for the individuals and families we serve.
Work That Matters
Volunteers of America, Utah, offers a supportive environment where the work you do makes a difference. We invest in our employees through internal training and many opportunities for career advancement.
Volunteers of America, Utah is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, religion, color, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, status as a protected veteran, status as a qualified individual with a disability, or any other status protected by law.
Some people can't imagine doing what we do. We can't imagine not doing it.