To learn more about eligibility please contact the Cornerstone Counseling Center at 801.355.2846 or click the button below.
Children and Youth Treatment Services for Mental Health
Child and Youth Treatment Services for Mental Health
Volunteers of America, Utah's City offers mental health treatment for children and youth to help build strong family relationships while reducing behavior problems.
Volunteers of America, Utah offers individual, dyad, and family therapy for young children, tweens, and teens. Our goal is to provide support in helping to build strong family relationships between parents and children. And, to reduce behavior problems both at school and in your home. Youth may benefit from therapy if they are experiencing any of the following:
- Significant family changes and psychosocial stressors
- Emotional or behavior problems
- Abuse or neglect
- Mood and anxiety disorders
- Low self-esteem
- Trauma-related symptoms
- Engages in risky or self-harming behaviors or threatens suicide
- Are older than the age range for parent-child groups but still affected by parental substance abuse.
Volunteers of America, Utah is committed to reaching individuals and families who are otherwise unable to afford treatment. We can assist you in finding resources to cover the cost of your treatment.
How to Enroll
To enroll in services, contact the Family Counseling Center at 801.261.3500 or Cornerstone Counseling Center at 801.355.2846
Hours of Operation
The Family Counseling Center is open Monday - Friday 9 am - 7 pm Cornerstone Counseling Center is open Monday - Thursday 8 am - 6 pm, Friday 8 am - 4 pm
- For inquiries please contact the Cornerstone Counseling Center or the Family Counseling Center
- Phone: Cornerstone Counseling Center: 801.355.2846 | Family Counseling Center 801.261.3500