Child and Youth Treatment Services for Mental Health
Strengthening Relationships While Reducing Behavior Problems
Volunteers of America, Utah offers individual, dyad, and family therapy for young children, tweens, and teens. Our goal is to provide support in helping to build strong family relationships between parents and children. And, to reduce behavior problems both at school and in your home. Youth may benefit from therapy if they are experiencing any of the following:
- Significant family changes and psychosocial stressors
- Emotional or behavior problems
- Abuse or neglect
- Mood and anxiety disorders
- Low self-esteem
- Trauma-related symptoms
- Engages in risky or self-harming behaviors or threatens suicide
- Are older than the age range for parent-child groups but still affected by parental substance abuse.
VOA is committed to reaching individuals and families who are otherwise unable to afford treatment. We can assist you in finding resources to cover the cost of your treatment.
Call 801-355-2846 to schedule your assessment today.
Cornerstone Counseling Center
447 W. Bearcat Drive
Salt Lake City, Utah 84115
Mon-Thurs 8-6 p.m.
Friday 8-4 p.m.
Family Counseling Center
650 E 4500 S Ste 300
Murray, Utah 84107
Mon-Fri 9-7 p.m.
Weekends by appointment only