Volunteers can make a difference in the lives of homeless youths each day. Consider volunteering today and see how you can make a positive impact in our community.
Steps to Volunteering
1) Look at all of the positions open for volunteer work then select one that you are interested in.
2) Send an email with your contact information and the individual volunteer application or the group application (depending on if you are volunteering alone or with a group) to the corresponding contact person for the position.* Be sure to indicate dates and times that you are available, volunteer positions you are interested in, and start date.
3) Once your application has been reviewed we will check our volunteer calendar for matching availability and will contact you with this information.
4) Start volunteering!
Thank you again for your interest in volunteering with us!
If you have any questions, comments, or suggestions, please send an email to email@example.com.
*All volunteers who wish to work directly with our clients must complete a Utah Department of Human Services Office of Licensing background screening, record two sets of finger prints, and pay a fee of $37 to cover the processing prior to direct client work.
Become A Difference Maker
Other Programs and Opportunities
Experience the joy of serving others by volunteering at our many programs. Each volunteer opportunity helps our staff continue to provide services and continue our mission of helping those in greatest need.
- For general volunteer questions please contact us below at:
- Phone: 801-364-0744 ext 128