What if you could help shape Utah's future in a single day? On March 31, 2016, you can!
Love Utah? Help raise $2 million dollars for Utah charities and schools in just 24 hours!
Love UT Give UT will bring together Utahns for 24 hours of giving. It's one extraordinary day to support the organizations that make Utah special, including Volunteers of America, Utah. And, it's your chance to make a real impact.
Thank you to Stephen G. & Susan E. Denkers Family Foundation for providing us with a matching grant of $5,000.00 ! We can do it!
Give where you live.
How do you put a price tag on the quality of life we enjoy? Nonprofit organizations are crucial to Utah's cultural, social, and economic health. Just think about all the things they make possible each and every day:
- Do you take comfort knowing people in need have a place to sleep and a meal to eat?
- Do you love your adopted dog?
- Do you enjoy summer concerts in the mountains or down in the valley?
- Do you root for your alma mater, or attend your children's' games?
- Do you attract employees because of our natural environment and recreational opportunities?
- Do you share a passion for the visual and performing arts?
March 27, 2016
The Bunny Hop @ The Garage
1199 Beck Street, SLC UT 84103
March 31, 2016
Shop For A Cause @ Alex and Ani
6:00pm - 9:00pm
51 South Main Street, SLC UT 84111
March 31, 2016
Pizza With A Purpose Party @ Stoneground
249 East 400 South, SLC UT 84111
Support the organizations that enrich our lives. Find out more about Love UT Give UT—and commit to give on March 31, 2016! Visit http://loveutgiveut.razoo.com/story/Voaut today and pre-register your donation!