Starting August 31st, we are now able to accept both new and gently used donations dropped off by appointment only. Both donation centers located at the Youth Resource Center (888 S 400 W) and the Geraldine E King Women’s Resource Center (131 E 700 S) will accept these donations on Mondays, Thursdays & Fridays ONLY. Please refer to the list found HERE for urgently needed items and note that donations can be brought to either center that will then be distributed to specific programs as requested.
HOW TO DONATE:
1) Check out the in-kind wish list HERE.
2) If you are interested in dropping off new or gently used needed items, please use the links below to sign up for a drop-off appointment, available Mondays, Thursdays & Fridays only.
a) To make a drop-off appointment at the Youth Resource Center, please visit our YRC APPOINTMENT CALENDAR. For assistance at this location, please call 801-364-0744 x 704.
b) To make a drop-off appointment at the Geraldine E. King Women's Resource Center, please visit our WRC APPOINTMENT CALENDAR. For assistance at this location, please call 801-718-1767.
3) If you are interested in donating via our Amazon wish list, or hosting an in-kind donation drive, please refer back to our In-Kind Donation Page.
Thank you again for your interest in donating life-changing items to vulnerable individuals in your community who need help the most.
If you have any general in-kind donation questions, please send reach out to Kierra Cable at Kierra.Cable@voaut.org..
- For questions regarding in-kind donations, contact Kierra Cable
- Phone: (801) 364-0744 x 728